Current diary dates
- 6 Mar 19 to 7 Mar 19 - Parent Tour 10:00am - call 02072786075 to book
- 18 Mar 19 - Year 1 Let's Celebrate - Artist in Residence Exhibition - 3:30-4:15pm
- 19 Mar 19 - Year 2 Let's Celebrate - Artist in Residence Exhibition - 3:30-4:15pm
- 20 Mar 19 - Year 5 Let's Celebrate - Music - 3:30-4:15pm
- 21 Mar 19 - Year 3 & 4 Let's Celebrate - French - 3:30-4:15pm
- 26 Mar 19 - Parents' Evening - 3:30-7:00pm
- 27 Mar 19 - Parents' Evening - 3:30-6:00pm
- 4 Apr 19 - Parent Tour 10:00am - call 02072786075 to book
- 5 Apr 19 - School finishes at 1:45pm for Easter holiday
- 24 May 19 - School finishes at 1:45pm for half term holiday
- 19 Jul 19 - School finishes at 1:45pm for summer holiday
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.